Feb 18, 2017

Basic Trading Personality

There is one important question you must answer about yourself that will guide you through the process of choosing a trading strategy that’s right for you and your trading personality: Are you an innie (a trader who likes constant action, who loves being involved in the markets constantly) or an outie (a trader who likes to wait for a perfect setup to come by)? 

Personally, I am definitely an outie—I do not have the fear of missing moves and being left out of the market, as most innie traders do, but I hate being in a trade that’s losing money. I stay out of the market for most of the trading session and strike only when I have what I consider to be a perfect setup. 

The important point here is that if you are an innie, you may want to try something such as trading Bollinger Bands; selling strength and buying weakness; or being almost always in the market, either on the long side or the short side. If you are an outie and planning to day-trade the markets, you may want to focus on capturing a move per day. This basic personality trait is an important factor in determining what type of trading strategy you should develop.

You will follow practical steps and acquire the essential skills a successful trader must have in order to consistently win, and you'll also learn:

- how to develop a trading system
- how to utilize the best trading techniques within a trading methodology
- how to think about the psychological aspects of trading and the markets
- how vital it is to treat trading like a business

As you master this breakthrough program, you'll build yourself a distinctive trading signature.

"It took me five years to become a profitable trader and almost another five years to become extremely consistent. If I had come across the right trading material and concepts earlier, I’m sure the learning curve would have been far shorter. This practical book will give you the materials and concepts I wish I’d had early in my career." - Henrique M. Simões

No comments:

Post a Comment