Feb 21, 2017

How To Be More Effective Doing Market Research

Here’s what I have found to be the most productive for doing market research: Crunch numbers for forty to fifty minutes and then take a ten-minute break. This way, when you come back for more research and analysis, your brain has had the time to synthesize the market data, focus on what should be emphasized, and be clear on what should be tossed away. So many times I’ve spent hours and hours doing research, only to get lost in the data.

You will follow practical steps and acquire the essential skills a successful trader must have in order to consistently win, and you'll also learn:

- how to develop a trading system
- how to utilize the best trading techniques within a trading methodology
- how to think about the psychological aspects of trading and the markets
- how vital it is to treat trading like a business

As you master this breakthrough program, you'll build yourself a distinctive trading signature.

"It took me five years to become a profitable trader and almost another five years to become extremely consistent. If I had come across the right trading material and concepts earlier, I’m sure the learning curve would have been far shorter. This practical book will give you the materials and concepts I wish I’d had early in my career." - Henrique M. Simões

No comments:

Post a Comment